I put my peacockbass in my pond but I soon realized that the pond was too dirty, there was a layer of dirt on the bottom and eeverytime the fish spooked a cloud of dirt would rise. I began by taking the water out using the pump but realized that just wouldn’t cut it. So I pulled the tarp completely out and washed it.
Iput the fish temporarily in a large bucket but they were pretty stressed. In all there were 4 fish, a Cichla temensis, a pike cichlid, a bumblebee catfish and a pim.
I put the tarp back in and filled it up.
- Clearing Up Your Fish Pond from Green Algae (brighthub.com)
- The Fish Pond Pond Fountain Overview (mydecorarticles.com)
- Can you replace a pond liner with something else (wiki.answers.com)
- Ponding (essiep64.wordpress.com)
- Worry about the storage ponds (amanwithaphd.wordpress.com)